Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to the www.freestylelibrepharmacyportal.co.uk website. In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “our”, “us” and/or “Abbott Laboratories Limited, Abbott Diabetes Care” refers to “Abbott Laboratories Limited, Abbott Diabetes Care”.
Content of this Website
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Abbott reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- Abbott makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the information or content posted on this website. Unless otherwise stated on this website, Abbott hereby disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Abbott be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit) consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of this website and/or the information or content posted on this website, regardless of whether Abbott has been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
- Abbott is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites.
- Abbott will endeavour to keep this website available for use however, we cannot guarantee this and take no responsibility for any loss or damage that occurs due to an interruption of access to this website. Abbott may interrupt access to this website for maintenance reasons or for any other reason, at Abbott’s sole discretion.
You understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- By using this website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this website or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our website, and to abide by all applicable, local and international laws, rules and regulations.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in this website (the "Information") are the sole property of Abbott, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to Abbott, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text. Abbott is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Abbott.
No use of any Abbott trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this website may be made without the prior written authorisation of Abbott, except to identify the product or services of the company.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Abbott by providing our copyright agent with the following in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Abbott to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is infringing and not authorised; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
To submit a notification of claimed infringement, please contact Abbott's Designated Agent at the following address:
Attn: Trademark Department
100 Abbott Park Road
Dept. 377 Bldg. AP6A-1
Abbott Park, IL 60064
Privacy and Security
Limitation of Liability
Abbott does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, this website. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. Abbott disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of this website, or the content contained thereon.
This Abbott website, the site content, and the products and services provided on or available through this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults. In no event shall Abbott, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, or their respective directors, employees or agents (the “Abbott Parties”) be liable for any damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, this website, the site content, any services provided on or through this website or any linked site, including any special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by their negligence, Abbott and the Abbott Parties hereby disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, whether suffered directly, indirectly, immediately or consequentially, and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise which arises out of, or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, the website; (ii) use of information or content on the website; (iii) any services provided on or through the website; and (iv) interception or unauthorised access to personal information submitted to the website, including, without limitation, the following categories of loss or damage, whether or not Abbott has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage:
- loss or corruption of data
- loss of profits
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of business opportunity
- loss of goodwill
- loss of reputation
- special damage
You agree that these Terms and Conditions describe the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. These Terms and Conditions any non-contractual dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England . If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Any dispute arising out of these website Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England